Monday, November 3, 2008

It's a New Day!!!

Well its 10:43at night and I am still writing. My depression is easing a little bit every day, but very slowly and I have to admit that I get a little impatient at times. I personally can’t wait until the election is over, gosh; everyone I know (which is a whopping 10 people) is just getting downright cranky.

Anyways I wanted to stress something I posted last night that not all of you read. This blog is NOT intended to be a substitute for a doctor. I chose to do it this way because of my financial situation.
Anyways thank you for those of you who posted. Going to bed early tonight. Trying to get my home winterized and am really looking forward to the big election coverage tomorrow.
Remember to do your breathing, and tomorrow I will post something special for desktop background for those of you who are interested. I do encourage you all to post comments. After all, that is what this blog is for.
Bless ya all
Leeza :0)

No comments: